We are not kidding! Really.
If you don’t want to spend money, you have a chance to use a VPN for free. Which browser do you usually use? Firefox or Chrome? These are two of the most popular tools on Mac, well Safari is also on this list. How about Opera? Everybody has forgotten about it, however, this company offers you a free opportunity to use VPN. All you need is to download Opera and tick the line “Enable VPN”. What does it give you? First of all, you can utilize different locations.
Actually, you stay home in Boston but everybody thinks that you are in London. It might be funny but no jokes. You truly need such program to ensure your laptop and private database, which we usually keep on our devices. You pay online with credit cards, visit the various platforms and all your actions may be tracked. You will never know by whom, especially while using public Wi-Fi.
How to set up a VPN connection on Mac?
There are several steps to turn on a Virtual Net. To save your time, choose a well-proven product – Clario. It was specially created for Macbook. Yes, it costs some money. But you get a great gift – VPN together with thieves protection.
- Firstly, you ought to choose a plan.
- After that, you must get an activation code and create an account. Thus, you go to the official site, select and pay.
- In a few seconds, the activation code is being sent to your email.
- Come back to the website and download Clario on your Mac.
- Make an account. Here you have to sign up and provide email and generate a password if you don’t want, just join your Facebook page.
- Next, press the button “enter activation code”.
- Log in inside of the account and your licenses become activated by the system. In case, you have forgotten a password, you can easily pass the recovery procedure.
How to choose VPN connection Mac?
Before you do any actions try to find out as much information as it’s possible.
The VPN on Mac must be legal and manage all expected functions, it must be a safe tunnel for you, from where you can open blocked pages and get rid of net spiders.